abstract submission is now CLOSED
Abstract submitters have been notified by email.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to ESID 2017.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the Meeting and present their abstract. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- Only abstracts with results will be accepted for review. Results may be preliminary, and the final results can be updated in the poster.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type: please choose from one of the following:
- Oral presentation
- E-Poster Presentation
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title: limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text: limited to 250 words (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract topic: abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Programme. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Tables: A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images: It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.