REGISTRATION DESK OPENING HOURS:
|Monday, September 11 , 2017||08:30-19:30|
|Tuesday, September 12 , 2017||07:30-17:00|
|Wednesday, September 13 , 2017||07:30-18:45|
|Thursday, September 14, 2017||08:00-13:15|
REGISTRATION FEES (IN GBP):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including June 20, 2017
From June 21, 2017 up to and including August 29, 2017
From August 30, 2017
|ESID Member *||₤350||₤435||₤480|
|ESID Member Junior **||₤200||₤250||₤300|
|Networking Event ||₤65||₤65||₤65|
|Networking Event - |
ESID Member Junior Rate
|Local Nurses One Day Only ***||₤100||₤100||₤100|
|Educational Day Only||₤100||₤100||₤100|
* Become an ESID member 2016/2017 to benefit from preferential rates-Visit www.esid.org
ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2016/2017 prior to registering to the Congress. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Office at email@example.com in order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates - please apply for membership at least 5 days (Mon – Fri) prior to registration deadline.
** ESID Junior Member - Reduced fee for under 35 years of age. Please indicate your date of birth and send a copy of your passport.
*** In order to obtain the special fee for Nurse, a status approval letter must be uploaded during the online registration process.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Delegate's bag with Congress material
- Entrance to the Exhibition (except for IPOPI participants)
- Coffee breaks and light refreshments between sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (ESID 2017 Congress Edinburgh)
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-910
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH43 0483 5069 3980 5291 0
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 GBP) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including June 21, 2017 – full refund
- Cancellations received between June 22 to September 4, 2017 – 50% will be refunded
- From September 5, 2017– no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESID 2017 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + +41 315280432 ext. 68
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140